rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Staying informed on the world

Staying informed on the world

I look at the news from a wide variety of sources, from Fox News to Al Jazeera English. BBC is always a respectable and reliable bet, but I like to get it from all angles and formulate my own opinion. I live in Korea, and some of the mainstream news take on this place is hilarious to me.

I like to watch Fox News, not because I agree with it, but because I love to see the tactics of the little snakes who brainwash middle America and convince them to support the forces which are ultimately responsible for destroying them.

Some of the most informed people whom I've met in my travels have been higher ranking NCO's in the US military. Those dudes know the score- to become a high ranking NCO, you need a combination of general smarts, as well as street smarts. They're also given a bit more information and a lot of them can put 2 and 2 together and know exactly what's going on. Also, some of the lower ranking officers. I havent's made friends with anyone above a Captain though. If you know anyone in the service who is E-6 or above, listen to what they have to say. The same goes for Canadian Army, which I used to be in.

Messages In This Thread