rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ciudad Juarez Report

Ciudad Juarez Report

Quote: (09-13-2015 08:10 PM)MattHanson1990 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2015 05:52 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Did you go to the city of Chihuahua (located in the same state as Juarez)? I've heard really good things about it. What bars/nightclubs/restuarants did you go to in Ciudad Juarez? How easy/hard is the city as far as rejection rates and the number of approaches you have to do?

I went to a few venues along Avenida Juarez, close to the El Paso border, including the Kentucky Bar. I also went to the Leprechaun Irish Pub as well as the Asenzo bar at the intersection of Paseo Triumfo de Republica and Lara Leos. One time at Asenzo, I chatted up a group of women, asked if I could sit with them, and they welcomed me. The hottest girl in the group was from El Paso and had just gotten her bachelor's degree at The University of Texas at Austin. I tried chatting up another group; however, I was booted out from the bar at that point.

I did hear of a restaurant that's the oldest in the city where a lot of single girls go, but I don't remember the name.

Why did they kick you out?

Messages In This Thread