rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What 2 cities could You absolutely vouch for?

What 2 cities could You absolutely vouch for?

Quote: (09-14-2015 08:05 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2015 06:55 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2015 03:13 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Mexico City, so many people and bitches from the world that you can pretty much have your picking. From Iztapalacra all the way to Polanco with a pit stop at Jardin del Pedregal and Lomas de Chapultepec.

Dallas - Cheap, friendly bitches

Rustler, I am not so sure Dallas girls are that friendly to a non white guy. Not more than Austin or am I wrong?

(Depends..I hear dark skin Latinos fare better here than light-skinned ones.......)

I wouldn't necessarily rate Dallas as "poosy paradise" when it comes to singles night game. The dynamics of the young professional nightlife areas have changed for the worst (long story for another time, but I can elaborate upon request....).

When I went out with the Rustler the Sunday night before Labor Day 2014 however, we saw a ton of Black guys with hot white chicks around Henderson Tap House...the Rustler also saw me strike out miserably with a couple groups as well...haha (overall shitty demographics with only couples in town that night).

With regards to dating patterns, Dallas/Ft. Worth girls in general are going to be more open-minded to dating people of other races. I find it exponentially better there than say in Houston. Coming from an Asian guy myself, I can vouch for the interracial dating patterns here...(once again, dating patterns is not the equivalent to poosy paradise high notch counts every week).

If you go to Asian Shopping Centers in say Arlington outside of Dallas, you will see quite a bit of White girl/Asian guy couples. I don't want to get off topic too much, but it also has something to do with the majority of Asians being Alpha Vietnamese dudes with some being kinda Fobby but not really giving a shit = success. Coming from a guy who's half Taiwanese/half Viet descent, even my Taiwanese dad gives mad props to Viets in the US who tend to have better leadership & communication skills while he perceives West Coast people of Chinese descent as those who excel in academics though with poor confidence in social situations.

My friend of Chinese descent in Houston feels the same way I do...he thinks the surplus of Asians in his city makes them less valuable than in Dallas/Ft. Worth, haha.

As for Hispanics, I lived with a South American dude who had many different friends dating hot white chicks too including himself.
Austin always seemed liked the easiest decent looking pussy in Texas....at least 10 years ago.
Dallas had the reputation for the blonds, but not so easy.

Messages In This Thread