rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What 2 cities could You absolutely vouch for?

What 2 cities could You absolutely vouch for?

Quote: (09-14-2015 09:28 AM)Dipar Wrote:  

How does Taipei compare to Bangkok in easiness of girls? Those are 2 of my options for an exchange semester next year (will start a seperate thread for that later). I know it depends a lot on my style and personality. But let's say I can get 15 girls in 4 weeks in Bangkok with knowing more about the culture, city and language than most other foreigners. What would be a realistic number in Taipei after living there for a few months? Somehow I got the impression that Taipei is without a doubt a lot harder than Bangkok.

Logical reasoning would say Taipei is harder because the GDP per capita is higher. But it wasn't the case for me. Maybe asian girls like my look I don't know. I would go as far to say that I had it easier in Taipei with better looking girls, In Thailand I had to game tighter to score 7's 8's, but in Taipei I had it much easier.

I'm not gonna talk about 9's as I have never scored a genuine 9 before.

Messages In This Thread