rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What 2 cities could You absolutely vouch for?

What 2 cities could You absolutely vouch for?

Quote: (09-13-2015 01:55 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2015 01:50 PM)Turkish Republican Wrote:  

Taipei was amazing for me, consistently pulled in 7 and above from clubs.
Bangkok was the easiest for online game, open a TF account, you'll get bunch of messages.
I wouldn't recommend Philippines to anyone, yes its easy as hell, but the quality is very bad. You'll have 5's and 6's throwing themselves at you. And the girls in philippines are very needy which is a huge turn off for me, all of them are looking for a way out of the country, they see you like a lottery ticket.

Turkish...did you go to Davao. They seemed a bit sweeter and nicer than Manila or Cebu girls. Not that it means they are girlfriend material, but it makes things more pleasant.

Nope I didn't visit Davao unfortunately. I visited Manila + Cebu. Filipinos are pro gamers, they seem sweet but they're spinning plates. I was with my friend, we were both using tinder, the same girl was hitting on both of us, she agreed to meet my friend 2 hours after she met me LOL. I don't think its really worthwhile to travel to Philippines for poon, Thailand is way better.

I've also been to Cambodia, but the girls in Cambodia you'll meet at clubs are 99% professionals, there is no middle class there so normal girls can't afford to go to clubs...

Messages In This Thread