rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

Quote: (09-14-2015 09:04 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

It's already been well established on here that women from the middle east and subcontinent go insane with feminism when they reach the west. It's almost a given at this point.

Not necessarily true, I’ve got a shit ton of family in the US and UK and only one female ever comes up with any SJW crap (she’s also the only lawyer in my extended family). When she get married a lot of my blue collar Indian-American male relatives from northern California came to her wedding in Southern California…one of them said he had never seen so many masculine women in his life. He was referring to my relative’s female lawyer friends.

Quote: (09-14-2015 09:11 AM)johnfortunebg Wrote:  

I'm not saying it will happen in the next 10 or 20 years. I'm saying that muslim women born in the West will be definitely over 50% feminist (I don't mean militant feminists but rejectors of traditions). And when you have a large constituency of feminist muslim women (currently, though Turkey, Bosnia, Albania, FSU states are largely secular, no such large constituency that is in positions of power exists) it will start spreading in the middle east as well. I don't give them more than 3 generations of patriarchy left.
P.S: That does not mean that in the next 20-30 years feminists in the West won't have it bad due to changing demographics. They will, for sure.

Wishful thinking – a lot of middle eastern people are very religious. On the few occasions that there have been democratic elections in Arab countries, who gets voted into power? Parties with strong links to Islam.

Actually in the UK a lot of Muslim girls are more religious than their parents. If anything Islamic communities are becoming more devout. In UK almost no Muslim women covered their hair in the 80s and 90s, after September 11 a lot of them did.

Granted, there’s a few around who will slut it up, but a lot of Muslim women are kept under tight control by their families. It’s not rare for Muslim women who go against their families to be murdered. A lot of Arabs and Pakistanis are pretty hardcore into their faith.

Messages In This Thread