rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

Quote: (09-14-2015 09:04 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2015 09:00 AM)johnfortunebg Wrote:  

To be so sure to claim that, if mass immigration continues, feminism will be crushed is a bit arrogant in my opinion.
Feminists cannot stand to muslims in physical confrontations, for sure. But they can subvert their communities from the inside, with the help of their own women. If you honestly believe that at least half (probably more) of the muslim women, when they come in touch with the western/feminist lifestyle don't find it better than the one they are currently living - well, I'd say you don't really know (how most) women (think).

It's already been well established on here that women from the middle east and subcontinent go insane with feminism when they reach the west. It's almost a given at this point.

Take a look at the immigration numbers though they are heavily skewed towards young males. The muslim women being "converted" to feminism will be a scant few born and raised in the west anyways.

I'm not saying it will happen in the next 10 or 20 years. I'm saying that muslim women born in the West will be definitely over 50% feminist (I don't mean militant feminists but rejectors of traditions). And when you have a large constituency of feminist muslim women (currently, though Turkey, Bosnia, Albania, FSU states are largely secular, no such large constituency that is in positions of power exists) it will start spreading in the middle east as well. I don't give them more than 3 generations of patriarchy left.
P.S: That does not mean that in the next 20-30 years feminists in the West won't have it bad due to changing demographics. They will, for sure.

Messages In This Thread