rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

If you think this is Schadenfreude about a woman getting a kicking, the you're missing the point.

In a society where sane minds rule, Islam wouldn't be a problem. If allowed, it would sit aside is as a passive institute for people to assemble on a Friday and observe their faith.

That would be maintained by people like us, because once they got out of line, they'd receive an ass kicking and told to behave, otherwise the next ass kicking would be worse.

But thus is no longer our society. It now belong to feminists and fags, overriding sane thought as to place feels above reals, and what we see here is the entire edifice out if control, with the only recourse to fix it being good old hetero sexual man.

Solving problems since time immemorial.

This isn't about a solitary woman getting a kicking, thus is about thee new, broken system, that replaced us, the old working system.

The new system is getting force fed a shit sandwich because it is to stupid and feeble to control anything.

But its their society now, its their duty to defend it, not mine.

Messages In This Thread