rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

Quote: (09-13-2015 12:58 PM)balmainjeans Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2015 12:27 PM)Alexandrian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2015 12:07 PM)balmainjeans Wrote:  

Funny to see the manner of which they are removed from this particular event compared to what they usually protest. I'm guessing this is a first?

The two Muslim leaders seem to know better and just walk away but Muslims from the crowd rush the stage to join security. Both women are then aggressively handled, with one being pushed to the ground and then kicked several times.

Feminists usually defend Islam in the West but maybe this reaction might start a little shift?

I don't know if this is true in the US, but in Europe it's the complete contrary. Feminists are usually either mildly anti-islamic or hardcore anti-islamic.

Yeah I'd say in North America, feminists and leftists will often excuse any negative behaviour towards women when islam is said to be the cause, or at least attempt to take islam out of the equation and just blame it on men in general. Criticism rarely comes from feminists and usually is pretty soft.

But I have lived in Western Europe for sometime now, and almost every (if not all) feminist/leftist type person I speak with seem to feel more or less the same on the subject and defend the religion.

Kinda weird man. They bash all religions, including islam.

Messages In This Thread