rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post some of your lopsided pairings in relationships.

Post some of your lopsided pairings in relationships.

Quote: (09-13-2015 10:55 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2015 10:44 AM)coolcono Wrote:  

I think I would rather fap than out game that guy for her.

[Image: facepalm.png]

We know absolutely nothing about these two. For all we know they may be a happy couple. So she's committed the sin of being overweight and he's committed the double sin of not telling her that she needs to lose some weight.

Beyond that, they may actually be happy with each other. If he's happy, and judging by the grin on his face he probably is, who really cares? We need more people like him who are willing to date and wife up these land whales. The more fatties and guys that are OFF the market means less dateable men who will compete with me. If anything they'll probably plop out a couple of kids, he'll work a job to support his family (read pay taxes), and his kids will grow up to repeat the process again. In short, he's support society.

There is a real difference in how people think and how their actions change the world around them.

On an individual bases, yeah if they are happy. Fucking awesome for them. They have done something that countless others have been unable to do, found happiness. However, everyone's habits has a direct effect on those around them.

Quote:Quote:

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.

I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation.

When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

Just like the man who hones his mind and body will more than likely have a child who does the same, this woman who can not control the number of times she lifts a fork to her face will probably produce progeny who also are unable to control their eating habits.

Messages In This Thread