rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The true dichotomy is Globalism vs. Nationalism, not Left vs. Right?

The true dichotomy is Globalism vs. Nationalism, not Left vs. Right?

This interview with Le Pen crystallized it for me:

Le Pen is an interesting example because she seems in some ways to actually be a LEFT WING nationalist in the vein of old school New Deal Coalition type liberals that I work with, and not the postmodern freaks who would be globalist in outlook according to her anyway.

She mentioned she had some differences with Nigel Farage, who seems to be more of a right wing free market nationalist, but that they agree on all the real big issues of the day, hence their nationalism.

Trump actually seems somewhat between Farage and Le Pen in that regard.

I'm currently trying to work on a political philosophy that politicizes the tenets and ethos of neomasculinity, which I'm tentatively calling a sort of "nationalist libertarianism," which I suppose is closer to Farage than Le Pen, but I'm not sure how important that distinction is to the overall scheme.

I'm working on a PM that I plan to send to a select group of you to see how we can get our reaction started. I like what Teedub said about "globalists vs. people" because that's really what it's about.

People live in countries and locales, not on an abstract cosmopolitan "globe."

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread