rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara, Mexico beginning 10/1/15

Guadalajara, Mexico beginning 10/1/15

Quote: (10-09-2015 07:03 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2015 06:27 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

I do agree with Germanico that you need real game, as I think that helped me more than anything, but I don't think that always involves speaking spanish. I rarely got SNL (happened twice), but I don't have a problem with this.

Ok. Perhaps you dont need any spanish to game the girls you are after. How do you tell the cab driver to take you back to your hotel, instead of the club she wants to go to?

How do you make sure the waiter checks with you before bringing her any more drinks? How do you make sure the hotel clerk is not scamming you on "extra-guest fees"?

Or isnt that part of the "game"?

Ha I never said I don't speak any spanish. I don't game in spanish. My last three girlfriends were hispanic, I know enough to get by and have a decent conversation si estoy barracho, but i'd just prefer to game in english. Either way I agree with most of the points you, Merenguero and Midwest (RIP) have posted about Mexico and you guys are the primary reason i even decided to visit in the first place so all love over here.

-CD

Messages In This Thread