rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara, Mexico beginning 10/1/15

Guadalajara, Mexico beginning 10/1/15

Quote: (10-09-2015 02:40 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Ive same night pulled in Gdl and Ive never spent more than 5 night there.

Dont hate the game, learn the rules.

Yall want to go there for easy picking but dont bother learning a few words of the language, expect girls (but not "indigenous" girls) to line up for the white god cock, get shitty logistics and dont get your noses off from Tinder.

Then you go home saying "oh man, the forum data sheets are a lie! Girls in Mexico are though!"

Here are some of the things that have been said on the forum about Mexico and please correct me if my reporting is inaccurate:

"You don't need game in Mexico."
"All upper class girls there speak English."
"ONS don't really happen there (not sure if this was referring to Guadalajara or to Mexico in general)." My point is the same regardless.
"Mexicans are great salsa dancers."
"You don't need Spanish there."
"Mexican women are the most sexually aggressive in the world."

If this isn't enough to confuse the hell out of someone, I don't know what is. I've been going to Mexico my whole life, so it isn't too hard for me to tell when something seems off-base or is just plain wrong. If I were a guy with little or no Latin American experience, I would be completely confused by the Mexico posts on here and wouldn't know what to think.

Messages In This Thread