rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara, Mexico beginning 10/1/15

Guadalajara, Mexico beginning 10/1/15

Quote: (10-08-2015 09:48 PM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2015 07:44 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2015 07:38 PM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2015 07:32 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2015 06:57 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Lolas is the best choice on a Wed, plus its american style bar game, but some of the groups were closed off....On other nights though, I agree w Merenguero, there is better quality to be had.

Though, I didnt pull once at night in gdl, only online and 1 day. So dont listen to me

They had a salsa night in Lolita Lolita during the week were a lot of the people were either Puerto Rican or Cuban. I ended up meeting some local girl and her parents. Her dad was, let's say, not in the most legitimate lines of work. This guy was doing all kinds of things which would get him kicked out of most venues, but I had a really strong sense that the staff was scared to say anything to him.

Is there anyone here who has spent a lot of time throughout Latin America who says that Mexico, or in particular, Guadalajara, is a cake walk? I'd say that Mexico is second only to Argentina in terms of difficulty in Latin America. I'm getting about one to three notches per week when I go there. That is with putting approximately one hundred times the effort I put in in any other place.

Godzilla, I don't think you missed much by being in Guadalajara and not the Jersey Shore during Labor Day Weekend. The place was full of families and even the Eastern European exchange workers are starting to look bad.

I found DF to be much easier than Buenos Aires to get layed (although didn't spend much time in BA), but I wouldn't necessarily call it a cake walk. I've had very few ONS stands in Mexico. Most bangs came after 2 or 3 dates.

That sounds right. The one thing I will say is that no matter how conservative or quality a girl there is, it shouldn't take more than three dates. The hard time is often getting a date in the first place and/or avoiding being rejected. I've been doing this for over twenty years and my rejection rates everywhere besides Mexico are a joke. That's why when guys come on here raving about how easy it is, it doesn't make sense to me and I'm really sure the problem isn't me. I think what happens is that a lot of guys with little or no Latin American experience go to Mexico, get one, two, or even three notches in a week, and think it is really easy, because that is much better than they do in the United States.

Quote: (10-08-2015 05:47 PM)kilroy123 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2015 08:37 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

DF is like a different country when it comes to getting laid compared to Guadalajara.

I still haven't been to DF but this is what I've heard from many different people here.

I had a WAY easier time in Puerto Vallarta. You're at the beach, everyone is on vacation. All the girls from GDL go there for the weekend. Plus you still have your pick at American/Canadian girls.

Why would you go to Mexico for Canadian and American girls?????

I like to mix it up.

Messages In This Thread