rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara, Mexico beginning 10/1/15

Guadalajara, Mexico beginning 10/1/15

Girls are sweet. No bitch shields. Never had any problem with potencial creep thing. I didnt see kidnapping thing to be an issue either....if you meet at a nice public place and are american, this shouldnt be an issue.

Girls rarely go out there social circle. So sometimes approachs will get you some confused looks and you will get tons of flaking. Stick with indirect game here. The biggest problem I had was the conservative nature of the girls. Just getting them back to my place after 2 dates was tough. Also, For example, met two girls who were 26, 27 who were virgins.

Guadalajara is very safe. I read the paper everyday...most of the violence doesnt take place anywhere close to where you will be hanging. Stay out of the south part of the city. Parts of the north arent good either but you should be ok during the day. Uber is widely available and cheap. Use it.

Messages In This Thread