rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons Western women are that bad?

Reasons Western women are that bad?

Quote: (09-15-2015 07:15 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2015 09:51 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Anyway, unlike others I don't think the problem is the western woman herself but female nature, it's just that due to a confluence of many difference reasons, the west makes it easier than other places in the world for women to display their worst traits and let their best ones lay dormant.
I agree. It's mostly about the environment a woman lives in and also the environment she was raised in, that determines her attitude to men. Notice how quickly Czech and Polish women have adjusted to their new economic and legal environment.

I also think that "western" is too vague a group to be useful for discussion. The Anglosphere is quite homogenous, but the situation there isn't similar to that of Latin Europe. Italian women outside the largest few cities, for example, don't show a lot of entitlement and disdain for men. The problem in that country is mostly a demographic one - that ratio of women to men is too high. I've also met plenty of French women who I found pleasant enough.

I agree that putting all "Western" women into one basket isn't too useful.

While women who were born in Anglosphere countries tend to show very similar traits, you will still find a lot of variety both in the Anglosphere and between the Anglosphere and other developed Western nations.

That being said, if you're stuck in the developed Western world, just use the women for what they are useful for - easy sex. This includes one night stands and short flings.

If you want a long-term meaningful relationship, or marriage, go to South America, Eastern Europe or Asia.

Messages In This Thread