rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons Western women are that bad?

Reasons Western women are that bad?

Guys, as much as I feel you all on the unattractiveness of general western girl's attitudes and behaviours, a big part of this is our own damn fault. Our fellow men's behavior.

I remember one time looking at my gf's phone and she has accidentally left her location services on in her massaging app and in the span of a few hours, there were at least 10-20 dudes all saying hi to her with a few dick pics thrown in. And you know her picture wasn't sexy at all. It was maybe just her eye and nose as it was an artsy pic. Imagine what girls who actually show their face and especially body go through.

I also remember one time this girl who was dressed nice and I was about to say hello when all of a sudden, this group of guys who walked by her said "i love you" and tons of dudes were oggling her and you could see she was just trying to cross the street.

Lastly, that video of the chick in NY that got all the publicity. Personally I thought the chick was unattractive and fat but she got all that attention and lame ass game thrown at her. If you were a girl in this environment, you would act the same way.

It's just as much western guy's faults as it is the girls faults.

Messages In This Thread