rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons Western women are that bad?

Reasons Western women are that bad?

Quote: (09-13-2015 05:09 AM)kral_belial Wrote:  

As to my explanation of their decadence I could blame it on capitalism/stressful society, religion??, alcohol, drug abuse...even language as some user here suggested.

At the risk of stating the obvious - Feminism is the unequivocal cause of poor long term relationship prospects. Regarding your comment on religion, there's lots of anecdotal evidence here to suggest that a pious chick is actually a relatively good prospect.

Notwithstanding, even if you do find a diamond in the rough, the western legal system is so skewed in favour of women that you're inviting financial ruin upon yourself, if it all turns to shit, which the probability of that eventually occurring is quite high.

Not sure where you're getting this idea that western women are disliked wholesale. Some are great for a pump and dump, or even a mini relationship - I think red pillers are just privy to the risks involved taking it further than that, from a legal and loyalty perspective.

Messages In This Thread