rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All the girls that really liked me were either my same age or younger

All the girls that really liked me were either my same age or younger

Quote: (09-13-2015 12:56 AM)Phatom Wrote:  

Well I make jokes about my former religion(I grew up in a strict catholic household) or popular tv shows and movies from the late 90's-American Pie..etc. and the young girls dig it. In contrast, with the older women they tell me "I am too old for you" or they talk about their careers as nurses, teachers or receptionists.

This is one of the first good life lessons you will learn. You simply can't use the same type of game you use on a 22 year old as you do with a mid to late twenties girl or a woman in her 30s. It just doesn't work. It's like trying to act like a frat boy in college and thinking that same style will get you a 29 year old lawyer who is "over" the bar scene. You have to learn to adapt to your surroundings, which in this case is gauging the interests women older than you.

Now when you're a "young stud" trying to seek out a cougar, you'll often be playing on her purely carnal and physical desire to be with a younger good looking guy in shape. 100% physical attraction. So otherwise, unless you are able to go from acting like a typical 22 year old to psuedo beta-provider cool-guy-with-his-shit-together game by flipping that switch in your head and changing yourself ahead of time (conversational style / mannerisms/ story telling / fashion, etc.) with the confidence that you get girls like them all the time you just won't have access to girls in their upper 20s at your age. Why? Many more girls approaching 30 are looking to start finding a different kind of guy to settle down with, so what appeals to the early 20-somethings is like anti-game for older women.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread