rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

Quote: (09-27-2015 04:22 PM)nek Wrote:  

Cherrypicking the worst available photos to make example? Check
Not understanding what makes them attractive to women? Check

Chris Pratt is 6'2" with 8+ face and Joe Manganiello is 6'5" with 8+ face:

I think they're both very plain looking men myself, and you're picking photos after their status was raised.. Neither of them are the pretty boy male model material women put up on their facebook walls: they're just examples of how women artificially-inflate men's attractiveness when they're trying to find reasons to love them due to the animal attraction of size, fitness and other women wanting them too.

Manganiello's wonky nose and lazy eye are only sexy to her because his body has inflated his status. Chris Pratt is an average looking guy whose obesity has taken a toll on his face, even when slimmed down.

In real-life, the majority of women are never going to cross paths with the kind of male beauty they venerate, and instead end up chasing male physicality, which is far more bountiful.

Speak of cherry-picking: you left out all 5ft8 of Tom Hardy. A lack of height is another defect that will be handwaved away when she thinks you're charming enough to start justifying her sexual desire for you.

Quote:Quote:

Instagram is full of ugly shredded guys posting their gym selfies that only get commented by other bodybuilding retards. Meanwhile where are skinny guys who would get laughed at this forum getting hundreds of comments from girls telling them how hot they are.

As a lifelong bodybuilding retard myself, I've noted the tendency of the manosphere to dismiss and denigrate the Swole. I'm told women aren't really into it, and that women prefer lean men because studies asked women what they preferred and took their responses seriously, which assumed women know what they want, neither of which match my experience. Hell, it's insinuated that we're meatheads who lack intelligence or are over-compensating for something. I could get that kind of ressentiment from Jezebel.

Yet, somehow, women's wandering hands keep exploring my biceps, my abs and my pecs in social situations, and I can see the uncontrollable lust in their eyes as they objectify parts of me during sex.

Messages In This Thread