rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

During one of my extended trips to Colombia I met Diana and we started dating. While I was there I became a pudgy fucker because I wasn't working out like I should.

When I went back to the states I immediately started working out and eating better. So a couple of months had passed, and one night I was talking to Diana on skype and took off my shirt to flex a little bit.

She was NOT impressed; she was actually repulsed. All she did was frown and tell me not to get any bigger. And I wasn't even that big. I had lost fat and gained some (not a lot) muscle.

She told me her preference in men was not too muscular or ripped, but not necessarily fat.

I have another ex who wasn't into the ripped look either (even though I was ripped when we met, but she told me later on that it wasn't her preference).

These two are probably in the minority, but I suppose it's proof that some women out there aren't really into ripped dudes.

Messages In This Thread