rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

Quote: (09-16-2015 09:30 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

I know many of you guys are saying the same thing, “I get beautiful women too and I am skinny!” But the thing is, all these examples here is based on attraction on the body alone. I am NOT working to get these women. My body is doing 99% of the attracting. I can just be a statue and get a response. (But of course, you have to take action. This is based on doing zilch.)

For guys who think size doesn't make a difference:

I've been dealing with an abscess over the last three weeks, due to the incompetence of an Dentist in my previous town, who somehow missed the problem despite three years of six-monthly checkups, and having X-Rays.

Catastrophic pain started kicking in again about three weeks ago, so I managed to see a new dentist here. He quickly spotted the problem on the X-Rays, tried a filling and antibiotics to clean what was an obviously-infected abscess. No go. They eventually had to pull the tooth. Ah well, I'll tell girls I lost it in a fight until I can have a false one put in six months from now.

This process involved 5 different treatments. Here's me, in a great deal of pain but stoic, "Yeah, it's bad, what can ya do?", obviously-tired and in a foul mood at the previous incompetence, trying to get major dental work done, with my mouth so numbed I was drooling, but, through all this, being constantly-opened in personal conversation by whichever of his three younger dental assistants were rostered that day whenever he'd leave the room for a couple of minutes. Due to my mood, I'd only briefly speak then try to let the conversation naturally-fade, but they kept re-opening.

Obviously, the need to engage me wasn't my exhausted, haggard looks and my pissed-off personality, but the fact I'm currently sitting at a personal best of 108kgs (238 pounds). To put it bluntly, I've gone past Beast Mode: I'm fucking huge.

As they did the drilling / filling / extractions / wadding, each of the three women assisting rested their hands on my chest, and patted me comfortingly, holding it there for longer than necessary, even though I wasn't showing any visible discomfort - I know how to bear down on pain. Three women displayed the exact same response, which is highly-unusual when the health system discourages any kind of unnecessary hands-on contact due to it being legally-risky.

This sort of thing never happened at 80kgs (176 pounds). It's instinctual to non-broken women.

Women are more willing to engage you if you're big, and have this driving need to find any excuse to touch your muscles. Someone on the forum referred to it recently as being Swolested by women.

Keep lifting.

Messages In This Thread