rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

To play Devil's Advocate on this, along the lines Civpro is suggesting, I would personally say that a lot of the guys I know who get laid a lot are what I'd consider chubby. Obviously the definition varies, depending on your personal standards, which makes meaningful distinctions hard. However, most of the guys I know that are slaying it are rugby player types/bouncer type physiques. These guys aren't fat by any stretch, but they are probably carrying around a stone of fat more than they 'need' to, which I'd consider chubby.

These are the guys who are sinking 20 pints or so on a weekly basis, but who train and don't let themselves go to shit. They won't take anyone's breath away with their shirts off, but with clothes on, they look like big, strong, reasonably athletic dudes. This, and the ability to really get loose, is more like catnip to a chick than the good looking ripped guy who looks smaller in his clothes, even if he is carrying more LBM.

For example, I am currently 6'1, 13st11 with veins starting to show through on my abs (I have to be very lean for ab vascularity ~10%bf). I have no doubt that I would out-pull these guys on a beach somewhere, but you have to consider your environment. It's 3 years since I was last on a beach, I live in the South of the UK, and in public would usually be wearing a shirt or very occasionally a t-shirt. Consequently, I have no doubt that if I simply at until I had a stone of spare weight distributed across my body (including the half stone or so of muscle that would go with that), I would probably get more attention from girls, as 15 1/2 stone at 6'1 suddenly makes you a pretty big bloke. If my main physique aim was to get girls, I would put on some fat now to improve my success rate.

Size is king if you look like the kind of bloke who knows how to use it.

Messages In This Thread