rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

I read a similar article in the girls section of one of the major papers here and had a good laugh.
As has been pointed out but numerous people in this post it's about what girls do and not what they say.
However what this "fad" is aimed at is not ONS but relationships. A couple of previous posters have also pointed this out and the fact that it is based on female insecurity. If a girl doesn't like eating healthy and staying in shape then she's going to feel crap and unattractive if she dates a guy who does. Every time he passes on the post dinner icecream/chocolate/etc it will feel like a little dig at her.
It will also mean the guy won't be getting envious looks from other women so she can feel secure that he won't be straying and will stick around to be a good Beta Provider.

"dad bod" = I want a guy who doesn't make me feel insecure and guilty about being out of shape

Messages In This Thread