rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

Women who say they prefer average-looking chubby guys over ripped ones?

I'm gona "Flight and Willie" this one because it's "too, too easy".

You have to put this bullshit in the proper context.

The average-looking, chubby guy is better for her for a relationship because he'll worship the ground that his "better looking" girlfriend walks on, which means she'll hold all the power, and she can be secure in the likelihood that he will leave and/or cheat on her is incredibly low because the last thing he wants to do is fuck things up and go back to being single.

The better-looking guy is better for her for casual sex. If she's horny and wants to get to fucked, then she would prefer to get dicked down by someone who she actually wants to fuck and not someone she would just be providing sex for who otherwise couldn't get it without the umbrella of a relationship -- i.e. average-looking, chubby guy.

Most women can't handle a higher-value/better-looking guy in a relationship, not if their value isn't on a par; they'll be insecure the whole time because they know that at any moment they could get dumped/cheated on. They'll even be reluctant to bring him around other women they know out of fear that they will try to fuck him and steal him away from them.

I see a lot of guys making this shit about "guys who lift", and I keep saying the gym game isn't a just add water game. It takes a hell of a lot of time and dedication just to even start looking like you actually lift, and a lot of guys who are deep in the gym culture are stuck in A-ball with women because they have other issues that cancel out the fact that they're more physically attractive than the average dude.

At the end of the day, most people have what they can get AND keep, on sight, someone may look like they could do better, but if they're not, then that's a just sign that something else is deficient, and when you can recognize those signs, then you can assess someone's true value, which is often lower than what meets the eye.

Messages In This Thread