rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should Biden Run?

Should Biden Run?

Quote: (09-13-2015 07:33 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Honestly anything to get Hillary off of the TV will make me happy. I also happen to know this kid I went to school who works on her "communications" team. His twitter account for himself and her campaign is all women's rights BS. Kid was a straight up a tool when I knew.

A little scheudenfreud (sp?) would make me immensely happy if Hillary loses the primary again.

If anyone will steal away the democratic nomination it would have to be Bernie Sanders or as I like to call him Colonel Sanders. If he grew the right type of facial hair and wore the southern plantation outfit he'd bear an uncanny likeness by my guess.

He's like political junk food for the masses. This is why dems seem to love him so much. He's a NY Jew of the people doing a little shuckin' and jivin' with the media song and dance and they are feeding on it like pigs to slop. Plus he has civil rights cred and once sat in a hallway somewhere waving some signs to get laid by hairy armpitted marxists back in the day. The NYC fems/hipster set are practically lining up to tongue the KFC popcorn chicken dingleberries out of his ass.

Messages In This Thread