rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SMV thread - sexual market value

The SMV thread - sexual market value

Quote: (09-12-2015 06:33 AM)offthereservation Wrote:  

What have you done to successfully raise your SMV?

Being honest, I feel a bit embarrassed when I read this question. Raising your attractiveness (SMV) is really fucking slow-moving work, with the exception of "choosing a different market".

I guess, since I was young and clueless, I:
1) Left Australia, didn't move to Toronto.
2) Wore presentable clothes (still have much further to go on this, but waiting on my bodybuilding work before I buy a bunch of new clothes).
3) Lived a more interesting life (mainly through travel, but also choosing new accessible hobbies like motorbikes etc).
4) Started going out alone. This doesn't just help with meeting girls, but also boosts your attractiveness because you look equally comfortable alone, and you learn to make new 'instafriends' easily.

Everything else I've done is just precursor work. Stuff done in hope my attractiveness is boosted in the future.
1) Bodybuilding regime. Currently at my greatest weight ever, but still in skinny territory.
2) Business research. A year ago I barely knew what 'business' was, now I'm working towards business attempts.
3) Learning language. Brutally hard, but I figure once I learn the first one, that'll help me with those women plus further language learning will be easier.

Unfortunately my attractiveness has also gone down a bit due to one area.
1) Jadedness. Too often, I look low-energy or 'down', because I don't have the initial excitement I had when I left Australia. Whereas before, I was eagerly going out on dates, was cheerful and excited to be meeting the girls, now I just don't care that much. I also go into dates or approaches with a tinge of apathy, a calcification that comes from the unpleasant tension of "is this going to blow up?", "is this going to be dropped a few feet from the goal line because of some bullshit?" Looking energized is an important part of being attractive -- girls can smell jadedness and it's a turn off. I'm hoping my excitement will return when I push further afield in the future.

Messages In This Thread