rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SMV thread - sexual market value

The SMV thread - sexual market value

Quote: (09-15-2015 08:57 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Definitely nailed it on Europe, and I'm glad someone is finally giving some love to Western Europe. Spain, France, Germany, etc. all have feminist movements that are just a step or two behind the USA, but even some of the self-proclaimed feminists I met over there were attractive/feminine/in-shape. First off, Western Europeans have lower obesity rates than the US, the women are more likely to dress fashionable, and I also notice that western euro girls tend to have more interesting/cultured talents and interests compared to American women. This perhaps explains why they'll place more emphasis on your talents, looks, personality, etc. I think I've done marginally better with women when I was in Spain, they just seem to "get" my vibe better. If I was younger I would relocate over there to at least play the field for a while and perhaps even find a life partner. Only problems are 95% of them are non-religious, a lot of them smoke like chimneys, and you'd be dividing your family by an Ocean if you wanted to start something more serious/have children with one.

Western Europe (excluding Southern Europe, which has always been horrible no matter what your SMV is) is perfectly fine, but only if you are stuck there. You will get decent quality with adequate regularity. But it doesn't provide the best results and there would no point in travelling specifically to these places for game.

Messages In This Thread