rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SMV thread - sexual market value

The SMV thread - sexual market value

This is a great idea! Especially for guys under 30 Aesthetics have the biggest value for ones SMV.

I am in Vienna so I'll make some notes.

Most couples are about equal in terms of looks, with sometimes the girls dating up and rarely the girls dating down,in terms of looks that is. I've noticed girls who are insecure and of a lower social class plus girls in the art scene tend to date below their own level.

Being Alpha pays off here,but don't do it as much the US. World game is key.

Arbitraging ones looks or the opposite is super important here. I'd say it can give one a half to two points of an advantage on the SMV scale. What do I mean by the opposite? Let's say you're a blonde guy and you approach a girl who give you a heavy ioiish smile. She's blonde and has an electra complex. Or the opposite scenario and she wants ''diversity.. Or you have dark hair and she wants the same ,also an electra complex. This can't be controlled but I've noticed a lot of mismatch with couples are there hair and or eye color or were very similar.

Girls dont care about status,Austria has super high levels of social welfare.

I think a homogenous country is also better for ones SMV,at least in Europe. Any white girl who has a normal BMI in the US is going to display levels of attitude way higher than the equivalent in Europe. Even Western Europe.

Messages In This Thread