rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why so much emphasis on self-improvement instead of laziness like The Dude?

Why so much emphasis on self-improvement instead of laziness like The Dude?

Wow....... Pretty much all I can say. For myself traveling, becoming location independent, making money, fucking bitches was a way of life way before I knew what PUA or the manosphere was.... I was literally already traveling to different places and chilling in the DR before I found this forum and I was only googling "things to do in x city". I guess some people are naturally built for this while others do it because it sounds good while reading on a forum. Either way yeah do what makes you happy, for me that's making money, traveling, banging biitches, and staying in decent shape... It took me some time to reach this point and now that I'm here with the freedom to work really hard or do shit for two weeks straight and still make really good money is too big of a draw to live any other type of lifestyle. However at my old age of 37 I'd tell anyone in their twenties that for the long term a job is for suckas, SUCKA!!!. Figure out a hustle and enjoy life, don't waste away only playing video games, on social media, and lollygaggin your days away on the net with no purpose. FYI odds are I'll never get married atleast nowhere in the foreseeable future, nor settle down but again I know everyone isn't built for this as it takes a special kind of person to truly "be about that life"

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Messages In This Thread