rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why so much emphasis on self-improvement instead of laziness like The Dude?

Why so much emphasis on self-improvement instead of laziness like The Dude?

Quote: (09-12-2015 01:09 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

It seems you are planning your whole future around women. Maybe you're not getting laid much and the reason for your focus?

Once you been with enough women, you will quickly realize doing everything for pussy becomes unfulfilling and then you will be back here asking what to do next.

The reason people mention working hard in your twenties is because youth is on your side. You can work a ton of hours, party it up at night, banging plenty of women while still being able to get up for work the next day.

You won't be able to do that when you get older.

Like I said, if you want to be lazy then be lazy. No one is saying you can't play video games and other things that women don't like. If you want to do them, do them. That doesn't mean you can't also hit the gym to feel and look better for yourself. Nor work at something that will give you monetary freedom so you can live anywhere you want.

This times a million. I would bet it's probably the case for OP considering he is on this forum (most people find PUA for a reason). The number is going to be different for everyone. Maybe it will never stop if just chasing girls endlessly is your thing. Personally, around lay #15 it started getting a bit boring.

I am going through this right now personally. My teens/early 20s (I guess I am still in my early 20s) revolved around girls. Every decision I made revolved around pussy. Example: get a sales job and a big sale, cash out, and be location independent. Another example, take a TEFL job, try to build an online business, and be location independent.

There's this whole sort of ideal dude in the PUAsphere - goes to the gym, makes money, is location independent and travels around, speaks multiple languages, has interesting hobbies like music and dancing, etc. Fact is, you don't need to be "well-rounded" to get ass. I realized I was doing all this dumb shit I didn't really care about (like being jacked and location independence/traveling - I just want to sample the local pussy, really) just to get girls. Also, doing or becoming any of these things doesn't make you any better of a person than someone who doesn't or isn't one of these things.

Now that I can get girls fairly easily, I stopped giving a shit about these things and I've been thinking a lot about my next move and what I actually care about.

So in sum OP, I think you need some sort of purpose. If that is just being lazy and teaching English while macking hoes, then so be it. I hope it's what you actually like

Quote: (11-30-2015 03:40 PM)rw95 Wrote:  

I suppose for those of you 30+, self-improvement is important. However, you guys have opportunities that will not be available for younger guys like myself. We will not be able to find enclaves of traditional women when we tire of playing the game. We will never be able to have families of our own. The way things are looking now, we probably won't be able to leave a legacy of any kind in a world, not just the a western hemisphere, that is becoming more and more degenerate. For younger guys, hedonism and nihilism is all that's left to us, whether we want it or not.

You need less Internet

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Messages In This Thread