rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why so much emphasis on self-improvement instead of laziness like The Dude?

Why so much emphasis on self-improvement instead of laziness like The Dude?

Quote: (12-02-2015 03:12 PM)Mr. Brightside Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2015 03:21 AM)Lime Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2015 04:46 PM)Mr. Brightside Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2015 04:29 PM)Lime Wrote:  

Are there really so many people reading all those books and taking so much action?

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, it will never get done.

Another thing: Warren Buffet spends 80% of his working day reading.

But I should believe you instead of Warren Buffet about ''spending too much time thinking about a thing'' [Image: tard.gif]

It's a Bruce Lee quote, and it's a decent platitude about inaction. Your Warren Buffet analogy is weak. Bring your A game next time you want to troll.

I'm not trolling. You interpreted my post wrongly and continued on the wrong point. Maybe I didn't write well enough so I try to explain better.

Your point is that for every Warren Buffet there are many who are broke. My point is that there are also many people with 10 million or 50 million.

My point is that with the right drive and action, luck means the difference between 50 million and 500 million, not so much between 0 and 40 billion. Reading those books could be a symptom of the drive, not the cause of it.

Messages In This Thread