rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tremendous Article By Mike C

Tremendous Article By Mike C

I think guys like Roosh and Mike are like the first pioneers who ventured out into the west when it was still dangerous, uncharted territory. They're the guys who set up the first outposts on the frontier, putting out ideas and material that nobody in the mainstream was willing to broach.

But now that the outposts have been established, I think you're going to see a huge influx of "settlers" as Red Pill ideas start to spread and it becomes safer to publicly talk about these things. I'm starting to see more and more of the vocabulary that originated here pop up in mainstream articles. The fact is, once men are exposed to Red Pill ideas it resonates with a lot of them. It matches their experiences.

If some political group is able to unite men the way feminism has with women, to create solidarity across demographic groups based on men's experiences, the status quo is going to be in for a big ride.

Messages In This Thread