rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

13-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
3-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
Quote: (09-12-2015 11:11 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

That's all a good point, and honestly your opinion is probably more correct than mine, but think of it this way:

Remember when you grew up all the crushes you had in school. From preschool through the end of high school. Hell I remember my first crush started in preschool. Remember all the times you'd talk to a cute girl on the playground and got all nervous and shit. Now imagine that all didn't happen. It was just a 14-year sausage fest growing up. That just sounds depressing. It also sounds like an environment that will falsely lead boys and girls into thinking they're gay because that's the only environment they know.

You say that a good community can organize school dances, but many communities in America are not good communities. I had a handful of dances growing up, but most of them were sponsored or ran by the school and school officials. I don't know if they would have happened, or at least in the large amount, had there been sex-segregated schools.

I agree with the "castration of men" environment schools bring. Hell I remember playing 'House' with some girls in Kindergarten or 1st grade and kissing my 'wife' only to be yelled at by the playground supervisor. But growing up, most of your social life revolves around school. There aren't many opportunities outside of school to meet girls when you're growing up. For example, most sports are sex-segregated.

Maybe I'm over exaggerating. I'd love to hear from someone who grew up in a sex-segregated school.

Think both of you bring up good points. I went to a co-ed school up until 8th grade and an all-boy school from 8-12th grade, with a sister school on campus. The cafeteria (different building) was shared with the girl school, so could interact with girls in recess and lunch, and there were some occasional classes with girls like language and arts courses.

Despite some of the things I didn't like about my high school (what place is perfect?), I actually did get a good education, which is the point of school in the first place. Had very good teachers and maybe only 10-20% of my classes were boring and useless. The rest I actually enjoyed being there and learned applicable material that could be used in the real world. It was an environment that catered to masculinity, with little feminist brainwashing and an environment that didn't create pussified manginas. We could get in fights and give each other shit as all of us knew that the principal's and teachers wouldn't do anything over arbitrary things. Sure, there were some annoyances like a few leftist teachers but we could always share our opinions and have discourse without being burned at the stake.

My transition to public, state university was a shock as most of my classes were entirely pointless and pure leftist indoctrination. I literally didn't know what feminism was until I went to college as I never had to hear that bullshit in high school and the girls I previously was around came from intact families and were not babbling about women's rights and white male privilege constantly. I at least had a strong foundation not to buy into this garbage but it was then that I knew something bigger was going on with these universities.

I definitely got more experience with women in college and was a much easier environment to develop my game, but I am thankful about my early years as I learned masculine virtues, played a lot of sports, and was in a environment where men could be men. Maybe you get access to more pussy in co-ed schools, but you won't see your friend getting arrested for kissing a girl as a prank.

Messages In This Thread