rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

13-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
3-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
Quote: (09-12-2015 10:54 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2015 10:43 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2015 10:28 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Events like these lead me to conclude that no female should ever manage boys in school. Schools should be completely sex-segregated, and females should never hold any authority over males.

I disagree. If there were no girls around growing up, I would have lost my mind. Think about it, you would have too.

Not at all, we would have learned at 10x the rate and then have more free time to chase pussy without sitting in a stuffy classroom environment.

Frankly, the idea that men need schools to get access to pussy is BETA as hell. Why do you need the nanny state to give you pussy? Please it never works out that way in the long run as the nanny state always castrates men.

A good community could easily organize dances and such to help youths meet and find spouses. But all the current system gives is the hookup culture, which produces cat-ladies, single-moms, and beta-male incels by the masses. It's obviously a failed system.

I believe studies have shown that same gender learning environments are way better for both genders during early schooling. It's because there's less bias with teachers favoring one gender over another in class. Most teachers are female and we've already seen evidence they tend to gravitate more towards female students with their attention because the bias is that they are "easier" to handle than boys. People have said that this is the real reason why young boys lag girls in academic performance earlier in life.

Have male teachers teach boys and vice versa for girls.

Then the difference is completely reversed later in life when it matters the most in stem type fields and most other professional fields which require actual knowledge and skills that isn't humanities crap. This is when men naturally outperform women by a wide margin.

A good compromise would be to have a sex segregated learning environment at the same school but with a mixed social environment for joint activities. Of course something like this would immediately be shouted down by the SJWs/P.C. police for various reasons which is ironic because they are the ones constantly arguing for female only "safe" spaces everywhere else.

Messages In This Thread