rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

13-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
3-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
That's all a good point, and honestly your opinion is probably more correct than mine, but think of it this way:

Remember when you grew up all the crushes you had in school. From preschool through the end of high school. Hell I remember my first crush started in preschool. Remember all the times you'd talk to a cute girl on the playground and got all nervous and shit. Now imagine that all didn't happen. It was just a 14-year sausage fest growing up. That just sounds depressing. It also sounds like an environment that will falsely lead boys and girls into thinking they're gay because that's the only environment they know.

You say that a good community can organize school dances, but many communities in America are not good communities. I had a handful of dances growing up, but most of them were sponsored or ran by the school and school officials. I don't know if they would have happened, or at least in the large amount, had there been sex-segregated schools.

I agree with the "castration of men" environment schools bring. Hell I remember playing 'House' with some girls in Kindergarten or 1st grade and kissing my 'wife' only to be yelled at by the playground supervisor. But growing up, most of your social life revolves around school. There aren't many opportunities outside of school to meet girls when you're growing up. For example, most sports are sex-segregated.

Maybe I'm over exaggerating. I'd love to hear from someone who grew up in a sex-segregated school.

Messages In This Thread