rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"#PlusIsEqual"

"#PlusIsEqual"

I was just looking at the post I made last night on this thread and started thinking...

Yeah, it was an attempt at some callous humor. I wasn't being serious, but I was initially shocked to see the angry comments about it this morning. I never wrote a disclaimer that the post was to be in jest, so I can see why guys like Atlanta Man (whose honesty in the Delicious Taco comment section and here on the forum was greatly appreciated to me) went on the offensive. Honestly, my first thought was "man, these guys are fucking retards because they don't get my hilarious joke."

Then I took a step back. I looked at my comment history in the last few months here at RVF and all I'm doing is posting shit on the Donald Trump thread, politics, decline of western culture, SJWs, etc. Just becoming the embodiment of some right-wing internet warrior, and getting increasingly stressed out about the state of our society. I quit drinking a few months ago after failing to do so a bunch of times, and I often find myself isolating from others, fucking around on the internet, and getting all riled up about many of the topics posted on the 'Everything Else' page here at the forum. I guess I am doing it because I am bored without boozing, but in many ways, getting all agitated and fired up about political and cultural shit that I cannot control won't do me any good either.

i joined this forum because I liked Roosh's blog, and I noticed Scotian's oil thread and figured I could contribute since I have tons of education and experience in that field. But things have slowed down there due to the low oil prices, and instead of posting other helpful shit in the Lifestyle, Travel and Game forums, I'm just sitting here posting about goddamned fat girls.

I'm in the middle of the Rocky Mountains right now and it's a beautiful fucking day out. A buddy told me that he was catching tons of rainbow trout in a nearby river on Thursday evening, so I'm going to slip my hip waders on and try my luck out on the stream. I got a cute girl who I've been getting close to, but I've pussied out in sealing the deal. We are supposed to hang out later, and I need to step up. I fucked my leg up this summer when I slipped climbing a big storage tank at work, and it's pretty much cured now, but I still haven't gotten back into my workout routine. And I have a stack of historical books I've been meaning to crack open, but instead I find myself fucking around reading the forum before going to sleep each night and putting it off.

I've gotten a lot out of the forum, but now it's time to start living it. This was the wakeup call I've needed - there's no need to immerse myself any further in bullshit like the decline of society because at the end of the day, all I can do is manage my own life to the best of my ability. As much as it hurts to actually admit this, I just haven't been living my life to the fullest, and as a consequence, I just don't have much else to contribute to the forum because I've been all talk and no action lately.

Best of luck to you all, wherever you're at right now. And thanks to all of the posters here who have given me a different perspective on how to live my life to the fullest.

Messages In This Thread