rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arab-American Women Start Selfie Campaign Because They're Not Featured In Pop Culture

Arab-American Women Start Selfie Campaign Because They're Not Featured In Pop Culture

Quote:Quote:

Question for her-
Tell me sweetie, how much representation do Americans get in Middle Eastern and African culture (besides the ubiquitous beheadings)? Why do they hate "diversity"? I've never heard of an American being an Iranian TV star, or Moroccan pop culture including American perspectives.

Thank you.

This is the same story over and over again - every society has a right to their culture and beliefs, except Europeans and whites. If we aren't celebrating diversity every chance we get instead of our own culture, we are evil.

If they don't like the fact they are unrepresented in media, go back to your fucking country of origin where EVERYONE looks like you! It's so simple.

On another note, hair is a big part of what makes a woman beautiful. Thus when they are wearing that shit on their heads, they by definition cannot be beautiful. For all I know it could be a man under there.

Messages In This Thread