rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arab-American Women Start Selfie Campaign Because They're Not Featured In Pop Culture

Arab-American Women Start Selfie Campaign Because They're Not Featured In Pop Culture

Quote: (09-12-2015 12:03 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I would bet money that women that are in these videos almost exclusively date white guys in their social lives. This is like free organic buttery biscuits at whole foods. If you're a white RvF poster nothing is easier than women like this.

They have raging insecurity complexes, low self awareness, serious daddy problems, and easy to pump and dump.

Dated 2 Indian (dots not feathers) broads for exactly that reason. At the time, I thought it was because I was cool or good looking or had a good job - but it was mostly because I was white and had a little bit of game. Interestingly, both are now married to Indian dudes. I guess they spent a year on the carousel, like a kind of Indian rumspringa, before rejoining their family's wishes.

Messages In This Thread