rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Angry Feminist Shames Lawyer Who Complimented Her

Angry Feminist Shames Lawyer Who Complimented Her

Quote:Quote:

Miss Proudman said Mr Carter-Silk’s comments were particularly unacceptable because he made them in a workplace environment in his capacity as a senior solicitor.
She told the Mail: ‘I have received messages from LinkedIn before but never one from a senior partner at a solicitors’ firm, which is why I called it out. As a solicitor he has a duty to uphold the law, which includes sexual discrimination.’

He wrote: ‘I appreciate that this is probably horrendously politically incorrect but that is a stunning picture!!! You definitely win the prize for the best LinkedIn picture I have ever seen.’

As a solicitor he has a duty to uphold the law, which includes sexual discrimination

that is a stunning picture!!! You definitely win the prize for the best LinkedIn picture I have ever seen.’

sexual discrimination

[Image: Db2bUKt.gif]

She said the public interest in exposing sexism outweighed Mr Carter-Silk’s right to privacy, and repeated her demand for a public apology.

She added: ‘There is a continuum between receiving a sexist message on LinkedIn and being discriminated against in the workplace. ‘It has a huge, profound effect on women’s career opportunities, making them feel uncomfortable working in male-dominated places, for example in the law. That is why I try to nip it in the bud before it escalates.’

[Image: mLexD8z.jpg]

However, it emerged yesterday that the award-winning human rights barrister has commented on pictures of men on Facebook herself to praise their looks.
She also told female friends they looked ‘sexy’ and ‘stunning’ – the same word used by Mr Carter-Silk.
On the profile of a postgraduate student at Cambridge, where Miss Proudman is on sabbatical from her chambers to study for a PhD, she wrote: ‘Hot stuff!’, while under an image of a long-haired male friend, she wrote: ‘oooo lalala!’

[Image: 2C29AFA700000578-0-image-a-17_1441921657871.jpg]
[Image: 2C29AFAB00000578-0-image-a-18_1441921663187.jpg]

[Image: rDlQvVI.jpg]

She has been warned she has ‘ruined her career’ by criticising Mr Carter-Silk and speaking out about sexism. Franklin Sinclair, a partner in one of the country’s largest criminal law firms, warned she could be blacklisted.

[Image: SJgAeVM.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread