rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mormon's getting more breast implants than anyone else

Mormon's getting more breast implants than anyone else

jcrew247:
"But I wonder if Mormons are okay with inter-racial marriages (as long as the man is also Mormon)?"

For the most part I guess it would depend on what cultures where marrying. I'm Hispanic and was married to a Filipina and my parents where fine with it. I do have an acquaintance who is white that told me her parents might not like it if she was to marry the black South African she was seeing. As far as I know they're engaged and no one has really said anything about it.

Mikan:
" For a Mormon of either gender to become an apostate is to essentially divorce their entire family, minus any other apostates. Even Mormon apostates outside Utah tend to form social groups of all Mormon apostates, they are really that insular."

This hasn't really been my experience, growing up in the in the Midwest if you went inactive you basically disappeared into the background with all of the other Protestants and Catholics who became either "in name only" or weren't religious at all. The whole being shunned by your family is mainly a Utah thing these days.

Messages In This Thread