rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mormon's getting more breast implants than anyone else

Mormon's getting more breast implants than anyone else

Mormon girls seem like good prospects, but they're fundamentally damaged by the mind fucking their religion gives them. Ex mormon girls are as well, just in a different way, and they bring a lot of the same family baggage practicing mormon girls have as well.

Look into how incredibly involved mormons are in their church, consider the expectations placed on mormons by their community (it's a fucking shitload of time commitment and money), and think about the stress it's going to bring on your mormon wife if people are constantly wondering why her husband is not part of the community. I've seen it. It's not pretty. It is very stressful on all members of the family, including the kids.

As I've said before in various places on this forum, mormons, while generally nice, law abiding, productive people who make good allies, should absolutely be viewed as a separate insular tribe by the rest of us. I assure you they view the rest of us as outsiders, and we're never going to be anything but outsiders unless we convert.

You want to get seriously, formally involved with a mormon, you'd better plan on converting and abiding by the rules. Otherwise, you're inviting a lot of trouble and pain.

Just my opinion, based on my fairly extensive experience with mormons, dating ex mormons with still practicing family members, and seriously investigating a long term relationship with a nice mormon girl a couple years ago when I was wife hunting.

It was pretty annoying coming to these conclusions, though. The vast majority of women I've met in the last decade that I thought were clear wife material were mormons. The rest were rural small town girls, and I've never found a reliable way of meeting them before they get corrupted or married without actively going hunting on the road.

Messages In This Thread