rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mormon's getting more breast implants than anyone else

Mormon's getting more breast implants than anyone else

Once in a blue moon, you can catch Mormons walking around in the nicer malls in Central NJ. I remember once being out with a friend and seeing a Mormon woman and her daughter. They were both dressed impeccably; they looked like celebrities. Every dude within a 20-foot radius was looking hard. They were extremely beautiful. Not hot, but totally beautiful. Like you might paint a picture of them or something and ask for their hands in marriage. Just totally not what you'd expect in the Northeastern United States. There was not a hint of attention whoring coming off of them.

I only later found out they were Mormons because that friend told he had tried to approach some girls who looked that same way and they were super polite but later told him they were Mormons and married! Who knew that Northern NJ had mormons?

[Image: laugh3.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread