rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mormon's getting more breast implants than anyone else

Mormon's getting more breast implants than anyone else

Quote: (08-15-2016 05:06 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

I definitely want to hear more about mormon chicks marrying outside their religion and an overall analysis of how that works/feasibility.

I have had pretty good experiences with mormon chicks and mormons in general. I could never convert to the religion (Take my money? No alcohol? Fuck that) but I've said before that mormon girls are probably one of the last refuges in the US if you want a young traditional white woman housewife.

If and when I want kids I could get a good quality traditional mormon girl WITHOUT joining the religion, that might be the sweetspot right there for me in the US. This definitely needs to be explored more thoroughly.

This reminds me of a what a player I knew in the 80's who had his heart set on a Mormon girl told me. All of his friends told him it was hopeless.

He didn't give up because he would always assure anyone who inquired that "she wants it, I know she wants it."

Few months pass, and I ask him about her, and he says, "Yeah, I nailed her. See? I told you she wanted it."

I ask him to tell me the story, and he says, "All I had to do was marry her, and convert to her religion, and I nailed that shit! She fucks like a rabbit"

Haven't heard from him in a while. Maybe he moved to Utah.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread