rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obesity - Is it the Fault of the Fast Food Companies, Parents or Both?

Obesity - Is it the Fault of the Fast Food Companies, Parents or Both?

People drive way too much, walking a mile or two is madness for a lot of folks. Then fewer people are married, especially to wives who know how to cook. The average American eats fast food at least 3 times a week because of this.

Basically every shitty food available in a grocery store is heavily subsidized by the government, and is some variation of corn.

On top of that shitshow, the average American spends 5 hours a day watching television.

[Image: 2644-small.jpg]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread