rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dress like a cop video

Dress like a cop video

Usually the people that hate the police the most are people that constantly use them and put themselves in situations where police contact has a high probability of occuring.

I don't hate them but I'm sure I would if I had to deal with them by constantly calling them for crimes or see them only in negative situations.

Another problem is with how the media presents police officers. They want to create almost a war on police and it has been seen with the very recently more occuring police officers as murder targets.

If you felt you had a target on your back and you came up to someone that was acting anxious, wouldn't look you in the eye and/or was aggressive that would give you a little edge.

Some cops are assholes dirty as fuck but instead of condemning the individual man they always target the group as a whole with police officers. How would that be any different if you said all ___________ are dirty assholes based off one example.

Messages In This Thread