rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How (dis)Respectful Are You To Women ?

How (dis)Respectful Are You To Women ?

Quote: (06-16-2011 05:10 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

This is kind of what I'm feeling and why I'm asking the question.

The more I'm exposed to sites like this, In Mala Fide, and others the more I'm just done with women overall. I have a few beta-y friends that are still starry eyed when it comes to women and a few times I've gotten down right preachy.

I think both genders are becoming much more hostile to each other and I see this trend continuing for the foreseeable future.

Women are resorting to online dating, facebook, etc. where they have a filtering mechanism for who they will socialize with because they start with the presumption that all men are stalkers or creeps. I've been seeing advertisements (obviously aimed at women) for websites where you can do background checks on people to try and find out what shady things they have in their past. Again, the presumption is that every guy you meet is a criminal, nutjob, or child molester until proven otherwise.

Men on the other hand have no incentive to get married or have children. The women have been handed all of the cards in that game. So when the only thing that men need women for is an occasional fucking, they're going to get treated as such. See the "pump and dump" phenomenon. Also considering that single motherhood is rapidly increasing, no man is gonna want to hang around and play daddy for someone else's kid. So if a majority of women become single mothers at a young age, they're going to be even less respected and seen as a worse investment.

Messages In This Thread