rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Who Give You Their Number And Later On Drop The Boyfriend Bomb

Women Who Give You Their Number And Later On Drop The Boyfriend Bomb

Your texts and my comments in bold. This belongs in the What should I text next thread or a newbie thread, not as it's own thread:

Quote: (09-10-2015 11:10 AM)mpr Wrote:  

[Image: vE91yog.jpg]

Saying "hey" and her name is not necessarily bad, but the exclamation point is unnecessary and conveys low value. Remember you just met her. Asking her about the police cars is not necessarily a bad intro, but it would've been way better had you asked her if she was the reason or what bank she robbed or something fun and exciting and drawing her into a fantasy world that you're directing.

She asked you what happened. Another opportunity to weave an obviously tall but funny tale and you missed it. Better even might've been to ignore it completely and go off in another direction. Look at your response, instead of a factual and boring description and a really boring question, you could've gone with teasing her about playing hooky from school or just responded with "oh it was this cute brunette that got dragged out, thought it was you..." which isn't even that strong but it world's better and SHORTER than the multi-sentence response you gave.

[Image: Ki2KD73.jpg]

She could potentially still be interested with this long ass response, but you can tell she's not all that enthusiastic because she's not flirting and it's all factual. That's mostly your fault as her conversation will generally reflect yours.

[Image: vPmWcEJ.jpg]

You respond with an even longer barrage of text that could've been simply, "Good, let's grab a drink after your meeting"

[Image: 3vnop2v.jpg]

Her response is lengthy, but formal and a polite blowoff. At this point you should've just said something short and vague, or just gone direct and blown off the fact that she mentioned a boyfriend. You could've even mentioned offhand that you actually make great margaritas and if she's nice you can teach her. Something, anything other than:

[Image: DuddaJP.jpg]

"I wouldn't want to mess that up!" reeks of desperation and it's 100% hiding your dick and telling her the opposite of what your true intention is. You'd love to mess that up and fuck her, making a mess on her stomach, her tits, her face, her ass, her back, etc...

Women know when you're being a pussy. God bless? What is she, your grandma? If she's single you'll get a cup of coffee and talk? What happened to margaritas? You back off from alcohol and towards more of a "chit chat friends" type date. You're being about beta nice guy as possible.

[Image: KRQtFRG.jpg]

She readily accepts your frame of friendship (you may think you're offering more than friendship, but who wants to fuck a pussy? Certainly not females. She further cements you in the friend's category and then follows it up to assuage your nice guy feelings with the "though I'm quite flattered [Image: smile.gif]" line which you may be reading as her still having some interest but in actuality is more like me being nice to a fat chick approaching me who is sweet and nice about it. I'll say almost verbatim, "Thank you, I'm flattered, but I'm not interested."

[Image: mg4fg4k.jpg]

You follow completely misreading her social cues thinking that you have a choice in the matter, but you don't. You can be her friend or nothing. It's clear from her texts at this point but you call her sweet and tell her it would be nice to be friends with her despite you full well having zero intention of being friends with her. Again, hiding your dick.

When she says "I understand [Image: smile.gif]" she's really saying, "I understand you're a hopeless orbiter and will try helplessly again to get my attention and affection/sex"

"Good luck with your semester" might as well be, "have a cool summer, keep in touch!" written in a grade school yearbook. The girl doesn't mean anything by it.

Hope that helps point out that you have a long way to go. She may even have been interested when you talked to her in person, but a combination of you being overly eager, verbose, factual/boring/droning, and misreading social cues left you with this result.

You need to make plans with them and have the number just be a way to flirt/confirm any final logistics.

EDIT: Added bolding and corrected my text accidentally included in the first quote.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread