rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choosing to self teach or paid courses?

Choosing to self teach or paid courses?

Quote: (09-10-2015 02:27 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

This is agreeable for people who need to be professionals(ie: Lawyers, Doctors and Engineers).

However, he made it clear he wasn't interested in a regular profession. College is not a bad option for looking into careers but you should consider taking some time to explore your options before you go to college. It isn't the end of the world if you wait until you are 24 or 25 to go to school(And might be better considering most women are attracted to older men).

I understand that. I'm just giving that advice because the hands on learning in the classroom plus the accessibility of a professor or TA in case he needs help understanding the material or any questions he may have is valuable. He doesn't need to go to a big university, he can just go to a community college as he stated and get qualifications instead. My cousin got his A++ cetification at a local Community College and makes $70,000 per year running his own business.

Messages In This Thread