rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creation of Team RVF private channel

Creation of Team RVF private channel

As you know, my sites have been attacked in the past week, leading to a couple days of downtime. If this attack occurred during Canada during our counter-attacks, there would have been a good chance I couldn't have pulled off the speeches, showing how important a functioning RVF is during war time.

Therefore, I would like to create a private channel hosted separate from the forum for approximately 40 vouched members of RVF that allow continuity of operations if a future server attack occurs at a critical moment. This channel will ensure that even if the forum goes down, operations can continue on a limited basis.

Day to day, I expect this channel to be quiet and not serve as a fun chat room, but it will instantly "weaponized" when needed. It also can serve as a private place to conduct small operations that can be shielded from public view, just like we did with Team Toronto.

For Team RVF, I'm looking for members who can be trusted (i.e. guys who I've met or who can be vouched by guys I met), members who are active and log in regularly, and members who may have unique "internet warrior" skills. If you are interested, complete this form by September 24:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18N2MgVI...VqIMkwpV6M

I may contact you by PM if I have questions for you.

Since Team RVF is small, I won't have space for all senior and trusted members. Don't take it personally if you are not accepted into the private channel.

Messages In This Thread